FEED YOUR TASTE GRAPH WITH THE INTELLIGENCE GENERATED BY YOUR EDITORIAL STYLISTS
Your Editorial Stylists are carefully curating outfit suggestions for your shoppers. When they handpick and match two or more items to go together, they are establishing a very well thought correlation among those items. Over time, your Editorial Stylists are generating a unique body of data for your future machine learning efforts.
Your Taste Graph captures this intelligence. Eventually, your Taste Graph will partly automate the job of your Editorial Stylists, or it will help them do a better and faster job.
WE HELP YOUR EDITORIAL STYLISTS WITH OUR TASTE GRAPH
Until your Taste Graph can provide suggestions to your Stylists, our Taste Graph can do that job. It offers you a pre-selection of clothes recommendations that your Stylist to validate.
HOW WE CAN HELP
At the Fashion Taste API, we help you:
- Understand where you stand in terms of taste data, and understand the likelihood of success of your omni-channel strategy.
- Define Strategy and Roadmap. We help you with your intentional omni-channel strategy, and with your personalization strategy.
- Taste Profiles for each shopper. We build clean, structured and correlated Taste Profiles of each individual shopper
- Your Taste Graph. We build your taste graph with the data generated in around your shoppers, your products and the experience you offer.
- Our Taste Graph. The personalization algorithms will be powered by your Taste Graph, or by ours. Initially, your Taste Graph not have a large enough dataset nor the correlations to be effective.
- Break organization silos. Turning a personalization & omnichannel vision into a reality requires your organization to break down its silos. Silos keep business/product teams from fully understanding tech teams, and keep online channels from fully integrating with physical ones. The Fashion Taste API is a like central repo with different accesses for different types of teams (ie: API vs dashboard...).