Provide ideas on how to combine your collection, and the clothes in the shopper’s closet, or similar products
We provide product and outfit recommendations for different contexts.
Some of them are:
COMPLETE THE LOOK SUGGESTIONS
- Shopper is looking at a product:
- A product she just bought, added to favorites, or a Product Detail Page;
- We display other products in your catalogue that match well with that first product, personalized to the shopper;
- We display clothes in the shopper closet that match well with what she’s about to buy.
- Shopper is looking at a garment in her personal closet:
- We tell her how that garment matches with her other garments;
- We tell the shopper what clothes in your catalogue match with that garment.
- Shopper accesses your homepage or any of your categories:
- We provide a list of products she’ll find most interesting.
- Suggestions are grouped by similarity, “complete the look” or other criteria to be defined.
FACTORS WE CONSIDER
Our product and outfit recommendations are delivered taking into account three factors:
- 1. The interpretation of your products by our Ontology.
- 2. The connections contained in our Fashion Taste Graph Technology: similarity of products, or “complete the look” combinations. Eventually, you can use the intelligence of your Taste Graph.
- 3. And are filtered considering your shoppers Taste Profiles.
- A brief summary of the 5 omnichannel examples of customers interactions.