We at the Fashion Taste API respect the data concerns of our customers and have committed to making sure they can use our taste profile and personalization technologies, safely and compliantly. We are committed to the confidentiality, privacy and security of our customers data.
The Fashion Taste API works with respected teams
At the Fashion Taste API, our team believes that the ultimate customer experience relies strongly on transparency and integrity. The Fashion Taste API works with respected teams of IP and data privacy lawyers, financial experts and Venture Capitalists as venture partners.
We are dedicated to meeting global requirements and regulations when it comes to data protection, privacy, security, and operations. Having your trust as a partner in taste profiles and personalization is of the utmost importance to us, and we will continue to invest extensive resources toward maintaining the highest possible industry standards so you can use our technology safely, efficiently, and compliantly.
Fashion Taste API & GDPR
Fashion Taste API is committed to the confidentiality, data privacy and security of its customers and their end-users. We are and will continue to invest extensive resources towards maintaining the highest levels of data protection, privacy and security standards. We are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, and are committed to our ongoing compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related guidelines.
- Data Storage. Fashion Taste API stores customer data in Ireland. Fashion Taste API has proxies deployed in Sao Paulo and Oregon to reduce latency and increase response time in those areas.
- Satisfy the Definition of a Data Processor- “Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller”. Fashion Taste API provides a full fledged platform which allows marketers to segment and target users with personalized offerings across web, mobile, email and other channels. As such, Fashion Taste API processes its customers’ end-user data, thus, Fashion Taste API customers who are deemed as “Data Controllers” under GDPR and the end users would constitute the “Data Subjects” whose rights must be protected.
- Act on Behalf of the Controller Based on Controller Authorization. Fashion Taste API only collects information based on a duly executed contract from the controller. Once an agreement to process data is terminated, Fashion Taste API ceases collecting personal data from the customer’s sources, and the records are deleted within a reasonable period of time from when a deletion request is made. The purposes of the data processing are determined by our customers, i.e. the Controllers.
- Appointment of a Data Privacy Officer (DPO). Fashion Taste API has appointed a Data Privacy Officer who oversees our privacy compliance and development program.
- Integrity and Confidentiality. Fashion Taste API has employs appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard Personal Data.
- Demonstrate Compliance with GDPR. Fashion Taste API keeps a record of its processing activities carried out on behalf of the controller, its DPO is open for questions and data processing addendum is entered into with every customer.
- Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency. Fashion Taste API collects and processes Personal Data lawfully and is transparent with its customers about its processing activities. Fashion Taste API has entered with its customers in order to maintain the legal basis for the processing (usually “consent” or “legitimate interest”), which is warranted by the customer as the Controller.
- Processing Personal Data- Purpose Limitation. Fashion Taste API only collects data which may be used to analyze user behavior and to provide personalized experiences. Fashion Taste API does not combine any customer collected data with data collected from other customers, does not determine the purpose of processing, and does not share data with third parties except where required to by law.
- Processing Personal Data- Data Minimization and Proportionality. Fashion Taste API does not onboard any data which is unnecessary or disproportionate to its needs to best serve end users with personalized experiences. CRM and other data may be onboarded and Fashion Taste API expects its customers to only onboard data which satisfies the proportionality and lawfulness requirement. At the point when Fashion Taste API provides a mechanism for onboarding customer data, we request that sensitive or payment data not be onboarded without our consent.
- Processing Personal Data- Accuracy. At the point when Fashion Taste API provides a mechanism for onboarding customer data, Fashion Taste API will allow its customers to rectify any errors or misapplications in onboarded data with new CRM data pushed by the controller.
- Processing Personal Data- Storage limitation. Fashion Taste API does not store any data unnecessarily and (at the point when Fashion Taste API provides a mechanism for onboarding customer data) expects its controllers to refrain from onboarding data which is unnecessary for personalization purposes
- Processing Personal Data- Accountability. Fashion Taste API’s DPO will work to continuously optimize and introduce improvements and customer feedback to the Fashion Taste API privacy program. The DPO will also cooperate with controllers in case of inquiries and data breaches.
- Data Subjects Rights. Erase, Rectify and Export Personal Data. Fashion Taste API will cooperate in full with controllers for handling requests regarding their end users’ data.
- Information Provisions- Transparency. Fashion Taste API will cooperate with controllers regarding data requests from customers.
- Ownership of Data, Process and Tool. It is now gone the time to provide personalized recommendations to people, without understanding their taste. The Fashion Taste API has been designed to empower teams to own the process, the tool, and the data, while maintaining the highest levels of data protection, privacy and security standards.
• DATA PRIVACY: The Fashion Taste API is committed to the confidentiality, data privacy and security of its customers and their end-users. We are and will continue to invest extensive resources towards maintaining the highest levels of data protection, privacy and security standards.
• PROCESS & TOOL: The Fashion Taste API does not interfere with any of your existing processes. It starts registering data, as easy as installing Google Analytics. You speed up with whenever you want, with the advantage of having already learnt from the captured data. The fashion industry no longer believes in black-box approaches to personalization that provide zero ownership and control to teams. The Fashion Taste API is a tool for your teams to use on growth. You control the tool.